Finding the resources you need so you can run the projects and activities that are important in your community
is a constant challenge. SYFAB can help you find useful information about funding, learn the skills to become a
successful fundraiser, and get specific help with your funding. We provide information, advice and training on
funding and fundraising to community and voluntary organisations.
Our services for voluntary and community groups
This website is designed to provide a fully integrated set of services to help you develop your skills, knowledge
and confidence around funding and fundraising.
The services we offer include:
- Funding News - our Funding News website and email services have regular updates on funding opportunities.
- Funding Search - our online database helps you find possible funders for your activities.
- Funding Training & Events - training courses and events for developing your fundraising skills - book and pay online. E-learning coming soon!
- Funding Advice - we have a team of Funding Advisers who can support you in your fundraising.
- Funding KnowHow - a range of online resources from SYFAB and others to help you learn more about funding issues.
If you have any comments about any of our services, please contact us.
Our services for local authorities and other infrastructure providers
This website is open to anyone who wishes to subscribe, but is designed primarily for voluntary and community
organisations working in South Yorkshire. If you would like SYFAB to provide tailored services for groups in your
area then please contact us to talk about commissioning:
Telephone: 0114 261 5141