You can get help with your funding questions from SYFAB's Funding Advisers.
In particular, SYFAB Funding Advisers can:
- discuss how to get started if you’re new to fundraising
- help you identify your funding needs
- help you determine the most appropriate types of funding for your work
- give you general advice on your funding applications
- refer you to other sources of help and advice
We can also help by checking draft applications, giving feedback and suggestions for improvement. This
is charged at £45 per hour.
Contact a member of the Funding Advice Team to discuss your fundraising.