This a two day course, the learning will take place on Wednesday 18th November 2020 (10 am - 1 pm) and Wednesday 25th November 2020 (10am - 1 pm). Participants must attend both days.
With so much competition for funding, you need to submit the best funding application you possibly can.
The interactive virtual training explores how to write a funding application that satisfies the funder’s criteria, whilst at the same time promotes your project in an appealing way.
How does it work?
• This a two-day course, the learning will take place on Wednesday 18th November 2020 (10 am - 1 pm) and Wednesday 25th November 2020 (10 am - 1 pm). Participants must attend both days
• The course will use Zoom to create a virtual classroom, where presentations and group interactive exercises will take place, just like they do in a traditional classroom
• There is time to work independently to demonstrate your learning
• There is time scheduled for lunch and coffee breaks
• There will be a short amount of homework between sessions.
This course will help you:
• Explain to others what makes your project(s) special
• Explain the need to identify specific projects
• Demonstrate a knowledge of the application process and criteria/guidance
• How to structure and present a funding proposal
• Demonstrate ways of evidencing need for a project
• Identifying common mistakes in funding applications and how to avoid them.
This session is aimed at those who are new to writing funding applications, or those who have some experience but need some tips on how to improve the quality of their funding applications.
Dates: Wednesday 18th November 2020 and Wednesday 25th November 2020 (participants must attend both days)
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Level: Beginner to intermediate
Cost: £40.00 per person (reduced rate)
Statutory Body/Individual Consultants: £80.00 per person (reduced rate)
Venue: Zoom virtual classroom
Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed out the day before the training session to the email provided upon booking.
If you have never used Zoom before there is a useful online guide to it here.
You must book a place through our website. Please register with the email address you would like the Zoom invitation sent to.
*Places on the session are limited; we will open up further dates if there is the demand. To register your interest in future sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept bookings using the following payment methods:
• Online using debit/credit card or Paypal account
The quickest and easiest way to book places is to book and pay instantly online using the online booking system in the green box below. Select "Card/Paypal" for this option. Payment can be made by debit or credit card, or through your Paypal account if you have one. Your booking will then be confirmed immediately by email.
• Online followed by BACS
If you prefer to pay by BACS, you can provisionally reserve your place online by selecting "BACS / Cheque" on the payment screen. You then need to make a BACS payment using the details in the reservation email we send you. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept cheques at this time. Once we've received your payment, we will confirm your place by email.
You can download our payment and cancellation terms and conditions here.