The idea of fundraising may seem daunting if you are new to it.
This interactive virtual training session explores how to find funders and present your project in the best way possible for a strong application.
How does it work?
• The session will use Zoom to create a virtual classroom, where presentations and group interactive exercises will take place, just like they do in a traditional classroom
• There is time scheduled for breaks.
This session will help you:
• Learn about sources of charitable funding
• Find out how to identify which sources of funding your project is likely to appeal to and why
• Gain experience of what potential donors need to know about your project in a written format
• Learn how to present your project to a potential funder.
This session is aimed at those new to fundraising.
Date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost: £20.00 per person (reduced rate)
Statutory Body/Individual Consultants: £40.00 per person (reduced rate)
Venue: Zoom Virtual Classroom
Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed out the day before the training session to the email provided upon booking.
If you have never used Zoom before there is a useful online guide to it here.
You must book a place through our website. Please register with the email address you would like the Zoom invitation sent to.
*Places on the session are limited; we will open up further dates if there is the demand. To register your interest in future sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept bookings using the following payment methods:
• Online using debit/credit card or Paypal account
The quickest and easiest way to book places is to book and pay instantly online using the online booking system in the green box below. Select "Card/Paypal" for this option. Payment can be made by debit or credit card, or through your Paypal account if you have one. Your booking will then be confirmed immediately by email.
• Online followed by BACS
If you prefer to pay by BACS, you can provisionally reserve your place online by selecting "BACS / Cheque" on the payment screen. You then need to make a BACS payment using the details in the reservation email we send you. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept cheques at this time. Once we've received your payment, we will confirm your place by email.
You can download our payment and cancellation terms and conditions here.