* This is now FULLY BOOKED *
Becoming reliant on one source of income is risky, considering different funding sources will help widen the funding and finance options open to you.
This interactive bite-sized e-learning pilot will help you to consider different types of funding sources appropriate for your organisations needs, capabilities, capacity and values.
You can complete the e-leaning at your own pace, at whatever time is suitable for you, within a 2 week window.
This session will help you:
• Explore the different sources of funding and finance for charitable projects
• Consider the advantages and disadvantages of each funding source
• Identify funding sources appropriate for your organisation
• Think about your next steps required to explore potential funding sources.
This session is aimed at those new to fundraising who would like to explore different funding sources. It is also suitable for those who would like to reflect upon the different funding sources open to their organisations or project.
Date: Tuesday 21st November 2017 - Tuesday 5th December 2017
(2 week window to complete)
Cost: FREE to Sheffield groups, maximum 2 people per organisation
Requirements: You will require a computer/laptop and internet access. A link to the e-learning platform will be emailed on the start date.
The e-learning will take approximately 2 hours to complete, and is comprised of 3 sections:
• Getting started with fundraising
• Exploring different funding sources
• Funding options for your own project.
The interactive materials includes quizzes and a short assignment which will receive written feedback from a SYFAB tutor.
This pilot is open to Sheffield groups and organisations only as it is funded by Sheffield City Council.
You need to book a place, limited places are available.
There is a maximum of 2 bookings per organisation.